Bricklins & value

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklins & value
From: philobandb@earthlink.net (Stephen J. Cramer)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 22:49:51 -0800
Get with it guys--everyone who has a Brick knows we don't do it because we
are going to win the lottery some day.  We do it because we suffer from
Brick's syndrome.  A not-so-rare disease that is similar to that suffered
by many rare, exotic, and antique automobile owners.  Symptoms vary
somewhat, but all seem afflicted with a light pocketbook, unreliable
transportation and a certain irrationality accompanied by a blind fever
whenever they get behind the wheel of the vector which carries the virus.

Oh, well, maybe someday there will be a cure--

Until then, suffer with a smile and in no-so-silence.

Value--surely you jest!!!

The looks you get when you pull up somewheres and open the doors are worth
a million!

Drive on!!