Re: FAQ question

To: "thomas m. benvie" <tbenvie@bu.edu>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FAQ question
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 21:38:57 -0500
I thought all Bricklins had the torque bars, beginning with what VIN # did
they quit providing them? I've never paid any attention to AMC cars, so I
don't know the mounting dimensions, but on the Bricklin they put the spring
in a bind causing a fairly violent coil / uncoil when making fast maneuvers
such as lane changing. On a Bricklin there is no adjustment. On my car, the
rubber bushings in the chassis mounts were chewed up and spit out within 6
months from misalignment stresses.

GM