How do you brace coil tower and radio question

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: How do you brace coil tower and radio question
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:03:27 PST
I got the tower brace kit for a 74 from Tanner but all the instructions
were not there (and Tanner does not have a fax that works) so I need
some idea of how this is installed.  The parts that I have are a length
of square tubing, a couple of 7/16 studs that screw into the ends of the
tubing, a couple of wedgies that were cut from square tubing, and 4 nuts
and two washers.  I am having trouble visualizing how the wedgie things
fit into the mix.  So, does anyone know the sequence of parts from the
length of tubing to the nut (I am assuming that it ends with the nut)
and how it all works together.

As to the radio, how does that thing work?  I think that mine is typical
with the mechanical digital clock but how does one switch between am and
fm?  Is there a manual antenna that is a bolt on?  Thanks for any help.

One last thing, I spoke with Tanner and he does not recommend using
Windo-Weld on the rear quarter windows (but I am going to anyway because
I already bought it and it is quick).  He said to clean all the surfaces
with rubbing alcohol and use a black RTV silicone and clamp the thing
overnight -- he said it was better bacause it seals better and gets the
window closer to the acrylic so there is less of a pocket for water to
build up in. Sounds reasonable.