Re: air cylinder brackets

To: <giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air cylinder brackets
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:25:42 -0500
I installed mine with steel rivets, 1/4" grip. I was leery of using
alum. I just drilled them in the middle of the flat spots in each
corner. Assuming you can access the backside of the screw to install
the nut, I don't see why not. I would use a screw head or flat
washer that has at least as much contact surface as a 3/16" rivet
since the bracket flexes even when riveted.

GM