Air lines and blower switch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Air lines and blower switch
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:54:55 EST
I put brass tubes inside the plastic air hoses at a couple of connections
which were missing them. That keeps the lines from collapsing when the nut is
tightened. Now the air system is sealed up tight. I let it sit for a week and
the doors still opened fine. The Bricklin is much more fun to drive when you
don't have to worry about the doors not opening or the battery running down
from the compressor cycling.

I ordered a new blower switch from the local Ford dealer using the part number
from the web site. When the switch comes in, he says he will be able to figure
out which connector to use with it. I'll get a part number for the connector
and send that to John to add to his list on the web site.

I found a good way to mount a CB without affecting the appearance of the
Bricklin. I bought a CB with all the controls on the microphone and an
electronics box which can be hidden away. I put the box under the dash behind
the AM/FM radio. I got an antenna tuner box which allows the CB to use the
regular radio antenna. The only visible sign of modification is the microphone
and its cable.

Scott Isensee