RE: Finally got my window to work -- for free

To: "'Greg Monfort'" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Finally got my window to work -- for free
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@olsy-na.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:52:13 -0500
------ =_NextPart_000_01BD5D6C.FF3B7620

On Wednesday, April 01, 1998 8:42 AM, Greg Monfort
[SMTP:wingracer@email.msn.com] wrote:
> >>and the hydraulics are strong enough to severely bend the door
> >>should
> >>that occur.
> >========
> >That's for sure! Both my door frames are broken from the excessive
> >pressure applied at the extremes of door travel.
> >
> >GM

 I replaced my pump/motor/reservoir with two units that seem to be
identical to the original. They are from a company called Hypac and include
a relief valve that recycles to the reservoir if the door reaches fully
closed. They even made me a new set of hydraulic lines.

Let me know if your interested in more info about them.

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olsy North America         Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Suite 302W      203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460              203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@olsy-na.com          800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD5D6C.FF3B7620--