Bricklin wheels for sale

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin wheels for sale
From: "WJJ" <wjj@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:37:59 -0800
I owned a 1975 Bricklin for a couple of years in the late 80's.  It was
white and in perfect condition.  It had hydraulic doors which ALWAYS worked
perfectly (I saw many around Seattle which were propped up with broom
handles!!).  Sometimes wish I had kept it but traded it on another toy.
Anyway, I have a set of factory aluminum slotted wheels which I got with
the car but were not installed.  They had been replaced with wire wheels
which looked real good.  The Bricklin wheels only had one tire mounted so I
never put them on.  I kept the Bricklin wheels in the trade to make a
better deal.  The wheels are perfect, like new.  I am getting married and
moving so I'm cleaning out the garage.  I was glad to find this site
because it would be nice to sell them to someone who needs them and cares.
I'm sure they are not worth what a set of original Corvette aluminum wheels
are, but they must be worth something to the true Bricklin fan.  I don't
know what they are worth but am asking $500.00 (you pay for shipping).  I'm
in Seattle, so if you're close I might be able to meet you somewhere.  I'm
open to comments and offers, so let me know what you think (be kind).
Bill
253-845-5008