Re: Well.. Had to happen eventually

To: dexin@aztec-net.com, scottolson@cascon.com
Subject: Re: Well.. Had to happen eventually
From: BrikSV1 <BrikSV1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 21:14:04 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-11 18:06:57 EDT, dexin@aztec-net.com writes:

<< Anyone know of a Bricklin specific car cover, or a car cover size to
 > use?  I would imagine a corvette atingray (76-77) would work well but
 > I'd like an opinion. >>

     When I first bought my Brick back in 1990 I bought one out fo the J.C.
Whitney catalog. It was custom-made to fit the Bricklin...also had a cable
which ran underneath the car and attached through a grommet on either side of
the car cover so it couldn't be stolen. I think I paid about 90-100 dollars
for it back then.
    On another note, I'm putting #1819 up for sale.  The car has about 40-45K
on it, new battery and carpets (tan), and almost new tires. I've had the doors
converted to air by Terry Tanner, new door and hatch seals, and Tanners full-
length console which I never got around to installing. I recently had it
appraised, and I'm asking 10K for it.

                Larry Turbide