Re: New Vendor! Well, Sort Of...

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: New Vendor! Well, Sort Of...
From: Godly Krew <GodlyKrew@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:33:45 EDT
Right now I just have parts from automotive sources, but I hope to start
fabricating some parts of my own as well.  I was hoping that I could make
interior panels, but I have to learn a few things first.  I live in a mobile
home park that strongly discourages working on cars.  Know any place I can
rent to work on my car when I pull the fiberglass panels?  I want to make
copies of them to sell, but I hear that fiberglass is really nasty stuff.
Does it actually make you itch like the insulation used in homes?
What can I do to prevent these problems?

Riley Marquis III
VIN 1758

Some of the parts I currenly sell are modified by me for easier installation.