RE: Patrol Bricklin

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: RE: Patrol Bricklin
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:59:33 -0400
John,
   First - I am sorry if comeone already responded to this question.  I just got
back from a little vacation and was bombarded with Email and I looked over it
fairly quickly and may have missed the response.
   You asked about the police Bricklin.
   I live in Balto. but while visiting Florida 4 years ago (January 1994) I came
across a Bricklin in a Police Museum in Miami (i have no idea how i ended up
there).  I was awed by the fact that it was the only car on display in the lobby
and it was a Bricklin.  I hope that it is still there.
   I dont know if this is the car that you were looking for but it may help in
the search for all exisitng Bricklins.
   Maybe if anyone is in the Miami area they can check to see if it still is
there and what the # is.

                                                Jamie

*       Jamie Olenick                    olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov
*       "Dad always thought that laughter was the best medicine, which I guess
*       is why several of us died of tuberculosis"  J.H.