Re: 75 Bricklin for sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75 Bricklin for sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 21:41:27 -0400
At 03:44 PM 4/30/98 Jeff Dahlquist <sonia.rodriguez@skynet.be> wrote:

>Just FYI I tried both of the #s listed for the Bricklin.... Neither #
>worked....

-------

And Larry <eaglesflight@pacificcoast.net> wrote:

.... Brickin for sale that you posted but I can not get through via
phone from where I live . Weird! I have never come across this before.
The operator said that back there they will not recieve calls from
where I live.....

---------

Sorry to hear about the problems.  I'll get back in touch with my
friend in NS and see what else he can find out for us.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V