Mini-B for sale

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini-B for sale
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:21:04 -0400
Hi, everyone...

I have a mini-B for sale and have a firm cash offer for $1,500. I
committed to early next week for a reply to the person who made me that
offer.

The mini B is in mint condition, is Safety Orange, has never been run,
and has never had gas in it. My information from the person from whom I
bought it is that there were 39 of these made and this is serial #37.
Terry Tanner said he thought about 50 were made. In any case, many of
them have been used by owners and their kids. There is no accurate count
of how many are left. I suspect many may have been damaged or destroyed
through use, but that's just a guess.

Crating and shipping costs will be extra. Crating the mini-B for
shipping will cost $500-$700. Shipping is additional and as a guideline,
cost to ship to Chicago, IL is $295. It will be shipped from
Philadelphia, PA and cost will vary depending on final destination. I
will deliver the mini-B free within a 50 mile radius of Doylestown, PA
(about an hour northeast of Philadelphia).

If anyone is interested in making a better offer, please reply to this
ASAP. If I don't hear anything by Monday, May 18, at noon, I will go
with the offer I already have.

Thank you for your interest.

(NOTE TO JOHN BLAIR: If the July issue of _Brickline_ has not gone to
press yet, please pull the ad I sent you for the above. Thanx.)

Bill.

--
William (Bill) H. Whitney, VIN #624 (and mint condition Orange Mini-B
#37 for sale to best offer over $1,500)
Owner, Micro Business Applications, dBase/Clipper/FoxPro consultant