Re: Is there a trick to headlight switch?

To: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Is there a trick to headlight switch?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 19:11:33 -0400
At 11:52 AM 5/17/98 PDT, K M wrote:
>I seem to remember someone writing something about removing this dash
>switch.  Anything I should be aware of? Thanks, Kim.

Which Switch Kim?  If you're trying to remove the headlight switch, there
is a button on the bottom of the switch under the dash.  Turn the knob
all the way counter clock wise and push the button.  The know should pull
streight out.  If that doesn't work try turning it all the way clockwise
and pressing the button.  I've had to fiddle with it quite a bit to get
them out.

Once the knob is out, you can remove the nut that holds the switch to the
dash and remove the switch from behind the dash.

That is the only knob that I can think of that is tricky to get off.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V