Looking for two specific Bs

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for two specific Bs
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 19:41:35 -0400
Hi everyone...

I know someone who is looking for two specific Bricklins to purchase:

  1. Vin #468 is a 1974 safety red 4-speed
  2. There is presumably one 1976 safety red Bricklin

The purchaser is anxious to add these two cars to his collection of four
Bricklins and three much older classic cars. If anyone knows where these
two cars are, please let me know by return email.

TIA...
--
William (Bill) H. Whitney, Bricklin VIN #624
Owner, Micro Business Applications, dBase/Clipper/FoxPro consultant