Re[2]: RE: Victory?!?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: RE: Victory?!?
From: Parkman Kenneth <Kenneth.Parkman@pwc.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 09:53:07 -0400
> Does Accell or MSG or anyone make an aftermarket distributor for the
> 3xx/360/401 AMC engine?  I am looking more for a reliable smooth
> powergain

> The factory Motorcraft (Ford) distributor that came in 78 up V8
> AMC's and Jeeps needs a bit of electrical talent to install as
> there is an internal wiring harness resistor that must be included to
> use the factory AMC/Ford module.  The Ford motorsport catalog has a
> wiring harness to ease installation.

I checked to Ford Motorsport catolog and discovered that the wiring
harness to install the Duraspark II system in non-eletronic cars is no
longer available (sorry).  Installing the system is not that difficult
for an electrical type person using an AMC wiring harness and a wiring
diagram.  It is an excellent system for street use.

Ken