Bricklin Floorboard/floorpan

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin Floorboard/floorpan
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:42:46 -0500
would anyone have any reccomendations on type / retail location  of a
paint or sealer to use on the floorboards.  I have all the carpet out
and I am ready to begin the rebuilding process.

I talked to a guy here in chicago that does business with my company.
He said that he shouldn't have a problem making new rockplates/heat
shield for the bottom of the car.  It leads to a couple questions.
1) what type of material would be best
        a) stainless
        b) aluminum
2)  what guage (the thinner,  the easier to manufacture)

3) would anyone else be interested if I gunipigged myself into paying
him to make me two, in having any.  It really won't affect anything,
but I am sure that he would like to know if there is any additional
interest.  I haven't asked him about pricing yet, so when I get mine
made,  I can post again,  I am just curious if anyone else is
interested.

Scott