Re: Stone guard

To: bricklin@autox.team.net, deyv@paradox.net
Subject: Re: Stone guard
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:26:45 PDT
Is this the valance -- the black thing that runs the length of the car?
If wo, new ones are probably not that expensive.  I spoke with Hoffman
about one for my right front and it cost about 35.00.  The issue is
getting the old one off -- I tried and it ain't easy.  I did not get it
off and I was afraid of hurting the beautiful orange acrylic so I quit
and left the old one on there.  Hoffman said to use a torch on the
backside to pry it off.