Re: A bricklin Look alike?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A bricklin Look alike?
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 00:23:02 EDT
The Sebring was a spin off of the Sterling, a 1970's kit car.  The sterling
and sebring were very much alike.  The Cimbria and Nereia were similar, with
gullwing doors instead of a clamshell top.  They DO have air doors similar to
Bricklins, and it just so happens I know a guy who owns one.  I'll drop him a
line and see if he can tell us where he gets his air door parts...maybe we can
use that supplier and save $$$...

BTW, here's a quick update on 1758..
the headlight problem was easily fixed wednesday night.
Stan Fransen uses air line (250psi) from an 18 wheeler for the air doors.