Re: Electric Air Compressor

To: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>,
Subject: Re: Electric Air Compressor
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:28:45 -0400
I imagine the el cheapo unit is one of those that you plug into the
cigarette lighter to fill a flat. They take 20-25min to fill a tire,
you can guess about how long it would take to fill the tank.
Attached is the info I saved. Congratulations on now having a
Bricklin 'driver'.

GM

opt for the J.C. Whitney (Hadley) one for $139.00. I have one but
have
not needed to install it yet because my Monroe one is still working
and
I figure I may as well wear it out. But the Monroe that I have goes
over
100 psi because the cutoff switch I use is the Hadley one (same as
the
Tanner compressor) and it cuts at between 125-150. Lastly, since I
only run my car twice a week, I installed a needle valve that
isolates the
air storage tank. It cost a whopping 5.95 at Ace Hardware and takes
the
load off the air panel and reduces the opportunity of leakage to a
minimum."