Need tie rods

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need tie rods
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:10:28 -0400
Hi, everyone...

My Midas front end alignment guy says I need a Right Tie Rod End.
_Brickline_ Tech Tips says "1974 AMC Matador, Hornet, or Gremlin". Midas
lists only Eagle and Spirit. The 1974 Bricklin parts manual shows a
Group No. 10.122-1 "End Assembly" , Part #321-5775. Before I call AMC,
is this the AMC part number?

Tech tips also suggests replacing both sides at the same time. Good
idea? Does the above part number include both sides?

As usual... TIA...

William (Bill) H. Whitney, Bricklin VIN #624
AITP Central/North Jersey Chapter (#377) Liaison and Region 13 List
Manager
AITP Internet Forum Administrator
Owner, Micro Business Applications, dBase/Clipper/FoxPro consultant