RE: FW: Bricklin on TV in six weeks!

To: "'mike@teamknightrider.com'" <mike@teamknightrider.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Bricklin on TV in six weeks!
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:34:33 -0400
Thanks for the info. We'd like to have a copy of the video for our archives.
Doesn't look like we may get it after all... (You wouldn't have a copy
available, would you????)

Michael V. Mitchell             mailto:MichaelM@BCGSys.com
Network Engineer Manager
BCG Systems, Inc.                       http://www.BCGSys.com
(330) 864-4816 x 187            (330) 864-6003 FAX