Re: Has anyone produced a new muffler design

To: scottolson@cascon.com
Subject: Re: Has anyone produced a new muffler design
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:43:05 EDT
Sorry I can't remember the car number or owner's name but there is a red
modified Bricklin in Ontario that has a modified exhaust setup.  The owner has
had it at some of the meets, and I think it is the same one that has the rear
window modified so as to no longer be a hatch.  The pipes come straight back
and he has small mufflers in-line, one on each side.  Each muffler has
multiple exhaust outlets.  I probably have a picture of the car and will try
to scan it if it shows the exhaust clearly enough.
George Curley
p.s.  Gee I hope my ball joints are ok : )