Car cover

To: Bricklin List Server <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car cover
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:02:17 -0400
Hi gang...

I'm looking for a good quality *waterproof* car cover for my '74. I live
in eastern PA and may have an occasion to park the car out doors, and
need to protect the car from all the elements, including U/V rays, rain,
snow, etc.

JC Whitney has a water repellent cotton/polyester for less than $100
which may be adequate but I doubt if it will do a complete job. These
are ordered by length only. Whitney also has custom covers for up to
$300 that are rated much better. To order, one must state the make and
model of the car. I was thinking a '75 Corvette possibly. These covers
may also be custom made by completing a form with exact measurements,
including placement of outside mirrors, etc.

Is there make/model that can be specified to get a good fitting cover?
What are others using?

TIA... Bill.