Re: What's a good way to disable Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's a good way to disable Bricklin
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:06:02 EST
A thief usually doesn't have much time for troubleshooting so anything that
isn't readily visible should do the trip. Disconnecting a coil wire is common
enough and easy enough to spot and fix that I wouldn't count on it. You could
substitute a spare coil wire which will appear to be connected, but has one
contact clipped.

Disconnecting the battery may be another good one. My guess is most thieves
won't know where to look for the battery. That will also make it harder to get
the doors open.

Scott Isensee