Re: Leak Proofing

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, colemaal@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Leak Proofing
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:50:12 PST
I think that Sandy did that about 2 issues ago.  On the other hand, when
you get that article and follow it, why not take notes and photos while
you are doing the job so that you can do an update on it and comments on
it?  In other words, instead of asking that someone else do it, why not
contribute and do the article yourself?  The issue is, all of can say
that we are too busy to do articles -- Sandy has his dentistry practice,
I have my law practice, etc.  But if everyone pitches in, then it works
to the benefit of all of us.  And the magazine does not need only
technical articles.  How about human interest stories about encounters
on the road, the first time you drove the car, the first time the door
didn't work, the first time your elderly aunt got in the car and
couldn't get out, how it leaked and leaked at the most inopportune time,
etc. etc.