Source for Glass?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for Glass?
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:51:43 -0600 (CST)
I was searching the web for sites related to Bricklins and stumbled across a
site called Online
Glass.  Across the top of the page are buttons for various auto makes and
lo-and-behold there is a
button for Bricklin. Getting to the glass list is a round-about affair. After
clicking on the
button another page comes up.  From this page click on the picture labled 'At
Auto Wreckers'.  Yet
another page comes up. From this page click 'Continue Autoglass Claim'.
Finally you get a list of
glass for the Brick.

After that it goes to process order.  I couldn't figure out how to check
availability.  Anyway,
the site is:  http://209.53.22.174/indexx.html

Marvin May
VIN 1343