Wiring diag.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring diag.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:47:50 -0500
As most of you know, there are NO wiring diag. available for the Brick.
To make things worse, their harness is unique to Bricklin.

I'm feeling the waters.  I've just spend about 200 hrs (every waking minute
that I wasn't at work) on developing a wiring diag for the Bricklins.
I only have the 75 as that is what I have.  But I think the 74s are very
close with 2 exceptions:  The 74 doesn't have the ign. module and it does
have the seat belt interlock.  (Hopefully - I'll be able to derive the
drawings for the interlock.)

My current documentation is about 32 pages and includes:

Fuseblock layout
line drawings of the 4 harnesses
drawings of the connectors/wire colors for each harness
Wiring chart for the main harness
wiring chart for both sides of the firewall penatration
finally a Schematic diag of the electrical system.

Would anyone be interested in a hardcopy of this for $20 including shipping?
If so, drop me some email.  When I finish the last couple of items that
need to draw up, I'll let you know when it's finished.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi