Fw: Carburetor

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Carburetor
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 02:07:45 -0400
I wasn't pleased  with mine, and neither were a number of owners early on. I
installed a
Holly 0-4412 2bbl with separate electric choke kit 85R-5175 (you
have to assemble) on mine many years ago. It's ~direct replacement
with much better driveablity and slightly better fuel economy and
power. I would think they would be still available relatively cheap
through speed shops / mail order.

GM