next on panels

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: next on panels
From: Serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:27:24 -0400
Ok! I removed one quarter panel the inside back floor was cleaned off ,
now I don't think the glue will bond to the surface should I sand off
and smood and apply fiberglass resin with brush or just leave it like
that and put glue straight on. what would you all suggest me to do.....
Thank John T Blair the heat gone work real well to remove the panel now
I decided to maybe keep the roof ? When I get my new panels should I put
the latex primer first before I install them on what's the best glue to
use .