Bricklin mailing list - VIRUS alert!!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:36:51 -0400
At 08:25 AM 4/22/99 -0700, you wrote:

Hey gang, if you are using a PC with a MS. Windows operating system I strongly
suggest that you all read the bottom of this message and check you system.

I have received the HAPPY99 virus from several people on the Bricklin mailing
list.  It is easy to get rid of, just follow the directions below.

Here is the fix:

        The following is what you need to do to get rid of this virus.