Re: Bricklin weight

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin weight
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:26:14 -0400 (EDT)
It's light in comparison to the other sports cars available in a similar
price range at the time. (vette, firebird, etc..) I don't have their exact
weights, but I could get them from the C&D '75 issue that compaired the
group. The '74 bricklin was the lighter and faster of the bunch.
  -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |