Speedo Cable

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo Cable
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 23:41:08 -0700
I desperately need to pull the first dash panel so I can get behind the
guages and fix whatever is preventing them from working.  After driving
on a stretch of bumpy road, the temp/oil/fuel guages all failed.  I also
am getting the impression that the speedometer is way off.  Everybody
passes me even if I'm doing 65 on the freeway.  Is it the speedo cable,
or is everybody just jealous of my car?  =)
Would the guage problem have anything to do with the connections that go
on the headlamp switch?
Thanks,
Riley Marquis III
Vin 1758
P.S. I almost forgot my reason for this post: I need specific
instructions on locating and disconnecting the speedo cable from the
transmission.  Thanks.