Re: Any help on turn signals

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any help on turn signals
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 13:03:20 -0400 (EDT)
  I can't say for sure w/ Bricklins, but w/ many other vehicles there is a
seperate fuse for turn signals. That would be my first stop., then check
the relay. If you have a test light, see if the relay is getting power
when you turn the indicator lever left or right. If the relay is getting
power, then the problem is either the relay itself or elsewhere in the
wireing to the signal lights. You can also test the relay by putting 12
volts across its coil leads. (look at the diagram on the relay if it's
there, you wouldn't want to burn the points.)
  First thing though, do your signal lights come on and not blink, or do
they not come on at all?
 -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |