Re: air doors

To: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air doors
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 21:33:14 PDT
Well, I don't have a schematic of the system but it must be fairly
straightforward (John might have this system in his schematics).  I would
think that the two lock (the lock inside one and the key outside) switches
are wired in series.  Have you checked whether there is any power to any of
the two legs on either of these?  130 lbs is plenty of air pressure.  I
think that mine is regulated down to 70 lbs or so.  It is this regulation
that controls how fast the doors go up so you should be careful the first
time that you open the door because with 130 that door may shoot up,
possibly even damaging the door.