[Fwd: (no subject) Ebay bid]

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: (no subject) Ebay bid]
From: steve brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:32:16 -0500
--------------E7D708835D82474A7052BE7B

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:26:10 -0500
From: steve brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
To: K M <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject) Ebay bid

The point is:
there were a couple of people who retracted their bids who felt that the
pictures and description of the car did not justify their bid. Fine, that's
their business, and I respect that although I disagreed with their assessment
of the cars condition.  Parkdale, who did not even bid on the car and had no
personal knowledge of the car or its condition, took it upon himself to "warn"
cathy10, thereby creating an air of suspicion that the sale was not on the up
and up. Nothing could have been further from the truth. The sale description
stated fully, the condition of the car and pictures were sent of the exterior
and interior, complete with warts, to all who requested them.  So who is this
Parkdale think he is??