Fw: Fw: Fw: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:16:28 -0500
That's weird. My air cleaner is contoured to clear it with room to spare. It
even clears a 4165 4bbl with center pivot fuel bowls at both ends. I didn't
have to move the coil either. I used an elbow at the inlet with a short
piece of hose to a clear fuel filter, then to the metal line from the pump.

GM