Re: Save Your Engine!

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Save Your Engine!
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 14:20:35 -0800
Well, my thought is that is a valid idea, but instead of an absolute
measurement of pressure, you need to check for sudden drops in pressure.
Say you're running at 12psi and it goes to 5psi in 3 seconds or less.  That
could be a blown hose.

My 2 cents worth.  Make sure you send me a royality check.  :)