Heat Insulation....

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heat Insulation....
From: "Sheldon Chervin" <schervin@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:51:11 -0500
I just recently came across a thread on the Jaguar list that may be of some
interest to those Bricklin owners that are dealing with Heat Insulation
issues: I copied some of the thread below:

"There have been many discussions about various types of interior heat
insulation. Has anyone tried Super DYNAMAT, a thin foil covered
self-sticking
covering? I just got some. It appears to fit easily but I am unsure of it's
insulating abilities. "

"<< Where did you find dynamat?  >>

Eastwood 1-800-345-1178. Item # 52049  Dynamat Super
High Heat Liner
$29.99"

"<<  Has anyone tried Super DYNAMAT >>

It works pretty well. I put some on the driver's side of the transmission
tunnel so my foot wouldn't cook and it did OK & I'm satisfied.  They do have
an even better product but Eastwood doesn't sell it. I learned about it on
line from the company (I forget what it's called) and they said Best Buy &
Circuit City would stock it."

If any more information appears I'll get back with a post.......!

Thank You to everyone on the list  who helped
with information and suggestions on My Plenum Situation............!!!!!!

Skip
74 Bricklin Stick Shift #762
73 Volvo 1800ES
73 Jaguar XKE