Reproduction Item

To: bricklin email l ist <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reproduction Item
From: Jim & Ginny Kelliher <jim-ginny@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:00:59 -0500
I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to locate a part and
could not find it, so I am going to make it myself.
The part is a piece of plastic that slides and follows the automatic
shifter. It fits inside the shifter decorative bezel..PRND21.
Mine broke years ago and I am tired of looking inside the bezel. It
gives a more finished look.
If any one has the same problem, let me know and I will make extras.
Jim
1191