update on high pressure air system

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: update on high pressure air system
From: Jon Garruba <jgarru01@longisland.poly.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:35:44 -0500
After considering the dangers of a high pressure tank I decided not to
go that route.  Thanks for the info everyone.

Instead, I installed a pressure regulator on the existing tank. And
replaced the air brake tubing rated at 150psi on the tank side with
copper tubing.  This allows me to have a tank pressure of 200psi., and a
system pressure of 100 psi.  This works great!!! It more than tripled my
door capacity! I get about 20 opens to a full tank now. which is more
than acceptable.

However, the problem is my onboard compressor Is not capable of filling
the tank to its capacity.  So it needs to be replaced. I want to replace
it with a compressor that has a max. pressure of 200 psi and at least
1.0 cubic feet per minute flow rate @ 90 PSI.

I looked online for about an hour or so yesterday, but had no luck
finding the type of compressor I want. So what compressors is anyone
else using?  Who makes them and Where did you buy them?
Thanks