Heat Insulation:

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heat Insulation:
From: "Sheldon Chervin" <schervin@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:13:58 -0500
This was a recent post to the Jag XKE list .........

On your question re: insulating your e-type, why don't you call Penn Ohio
Corvette, Inc.  They claim to have a 1/8" thick insulation system for
Corvettes that would seem to be ideal for Jags.  I have both a Jag and a
'vette and plan to do the same.  They claim their 1/8" thick material has a
2300 degree thermal rating as it is a "ceramic cloth" and will not affect
carpet fit.  I haven't called them yet b/c I am not at that stage of my
resto but their number is 800-443-3527 in case you want to be on the cutting
edge.  If you try this stuff, please be sure to let me know how it comes out
so I don't waste my time!  ;-))

Skip
74 Bricklin
73 Jag XKE