Getting 1758 Road Ready

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Getting 1758 Road Ready
From: "Riley Marquis III" <rileym3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:34:34 PST
Greetings!
I was wondering if JT systems west is still around.  The contact info I have
is:
JT Systems
219 south 3rd ave #6
La Puente, CA
(213) 333-0343
Jeff Neal

If not, where in CA can I get work done on 1758?  I'm trying to put her back
together, but I will need some help.  One big potential problem is in the
fuse box.  If you take it apart there are two parts: one from under the hood
to a big thing full of spade connectors, and the other turns the spade
connectors into fuse holders.  All the spade connectors look like they've
been lubricated with vaseline.  Is this normal?  Could it cause major
trouble like an electrical fire?  how hard is it to fix?  can I clean the
existing or does the part require replacement?

1758 has been sitting for WAY too long (8 months now) and I'm in desperate
need to get her road ready.  the Dodge will not be drivable for very
long...she's too worn out.  If any Brick owners can help me out, I'll be
willing to pay him/her for their time.

Thanks In Advance!
Riley