Re: California Smog

To: Kevin <kevin_hand@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: California Smog
From: Frank Darling <fdarl@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:33:35 -0800
Keven,
My 74 # 588 was stripped of all smog parts, I found everything  I needed
at  Help Smog in Fresno. Mucho $$$$..The carb on the car was the Holly
2bl.

I Had a local shop in Dana Point (949-496-1086) install the parts and
perform the test. It passed on the first try. It had 32k miles at the
time of the test.

I just sold it for 10k