Re: HELP!

To: paa5072@dscp.dla.mil
Subject: Re: HELP!
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:29:25 EDT
> Can someone give me $3,999,999.00?  I would like to invest in Mal's new
>  project.  I have the rest of the money!  Sounds like the EV Warrior to me,
>  just bigger!

There was a flurry of publicity about this joint venture in Jan-Feb 1999, but
I haven't heard anything about it since then.  I don't know if it is still
going or whether Malcolm is still involved.

It is not quite the same situation as the EV Warrior.  ZeTek Power (Zevco),
the British partner company is a leader in the fuel cell industry.  They
already have several successful electric conversions and partnerships in the
transportation field, and were doing fine before Malcolm came along.  If you
have $3,999,999.00 to spare, ZeTek may be going public soon.  Furthermore, I
have not seen anything to indicate Malcolm had exclusive U.S. rights; maybe
you could cut another deal--remember to count me in. :-)

It is a promising market and technology, and arguably -- notwithstanding his
faults -- Malcolm is still ahead of his time.  You can read a more detailed
press release at:

http://solstice.crest.org/efficiency/ev-list-archive/9902/msg00357.html

George Curley