BI club membership

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: BI club membership
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:42:15 -0400
If you ARE a member of Bricklin International (BI), you don't need to read
any further.

I want to make a shameless plug for Bricklin International.  There are a
lot of people on the mailing list and using BI's web page, that are NOT
members of BI, and that's fine! However, BI needs members.

In addition to the National Bricklin meets, the club also has a quarterly
magazine (The Brickline) and various items for sale (Bricklinalia).  To
keep the magazine going we need articles.

I can probably count on 1 hand the number of people on this list that haven't
received help from the members of this list.  Most of the people that have
taken their time to answer your questions, help you trouble shoot problems,
and find parts to keep you car on the road are members of Bricklin
International.

If you have saved more than $40 (in either time or money from parts) from
the help you've received from the list, I'd like to ask that you show the club
that you appreciate the help.  Please use some of the money you've saved
to join the club.

I'd also like for you to take a minute and write an email to the officers
of the club, letting them know that the clubs presence on the net has been
helpful and is appreciated.  Please send the email to the following:

jimw14@juno.com        - Jim Wajda       - President
gmalaska@hotmail.com   - George Malaska  - Registrar
jblair@exis.net        - John T. Blair   - Publisher (The Brickline)

If you would like a membership form, please send me an email, and I'll
send you one

Thanks for your time.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III