Re: Oil pressure interlock and fan controls

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure interlock and fan controls
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:18:53 -0400
There are two possibilities: Holley and Mr Gasket make a fuel pump safety
switch you can tie into the coil. The Mr Gasket one  opens at <15psi and
Holley opens at ??.  You can find them in the JEGS catalog.
BTW, for electric fans, there is also a  temp sensor that closes the circuit
at 160, and opens it at 140 by Moroso pn 63760, designed for controlling
elec water pumps, and threads in.  Much better than the control that comes
with Flex-a-lite fans and that stupid bulb.
stephan $2821