RE: Sale of #2896

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sale of #2896
From: PLAYFONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:33:27 EDT
Thanks for all you responses, A number of you requested info on the car.
Here are some of the details.  My price is high, we have to start holding
prices on these cars if we are ever going to see some value in the
marketplace.

I invested over $7,000. in improvements into the car in the past few months.

Rare 1976 Bricklin SVI, Cinn.w/Beige int., 2dr., 351Ford W V8, 21,000 miles,
VIN: 002896. Possibly the last one produced by Bricklin in Canada. Only 17
produced. Excellent condition. Show winner, 351 Ford modified with Edelbrock
high perf. alum. manifold and 600cfm 4V carb. MSD 6A ignition and wires. Ford
performance engine components. Custom exhaust with dual cats. Auto, a/c, CD
player. All upgrades, New Brakes, new B.F. Goodrich Tires. New air door
system. "Minor" stress cracks on roof only. Calif car always in garage. A
must see before you buy any other Bricklin. Contact: Greg w-908-232-6262 ex12
h 908-233-3088 e mail- playfone@aol.com. $17,500, OBO.

Gregory Deieso
Travelers Network
101 New St.