Re: Carpet underlayment, or matting.

To: CLKKGR94@webtv.net, alphachi@writeme.com
Subject: Re: Carpet underlayment, or matting.
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:12:50 PDT
As I understand, it depends on the number of the car.  The first few hundred
were made without padding, soon to inspire customer complaints from the heat
and noise.  Then they started installing padding -- it was a jute-straw kind
of product -- at least that was what I took out of my car. By the way,
putting new carpet in was the one thing that made the biggest difference in
my car. Kim