RE: Evans Coolant; 40 Below, WaterWetter?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Evans Coolant; 40 Below, WaterWetter?
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:08:43 -0400
FWIW
My father, after purchasing his 2nd Bricklin a few months ago, now swears by
40 below.

He began his 500 mile drive home in his new Bricklin with it overheating at
any speed over 50 mph for the first 50 miles or so until he finally found a
shop that had 40 Below.  He bought 2 quarts (very high $$$...I think
$30/quart??) and put them in and cruised the rest of the way home at 70 mph
with no problems.

It worked really really well for him.  Anyone else have any experience with
40 Below?

I have a container of Water Wetter but have not tried to use it yet.  I
figured that I would do it at the next coolant change (but I forgot) and the
car made the 500+ mile trip to Ysplanti @70-80 mph and @180 degrees
flawlessly.  (of course that was @2200 rpm also)

Jamie