Speedometer and Guages

To: Bricklin list <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedometer and Guages
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:51:13 -0500
If anyone needs their original guages rebuilt or refinished, I highly
recommend speedometerplus.com.  They rebuilt my original speedometer
installed with a new glass and black bezel. all for about $85.00.   They
are an authorized VDO dealer/service center and can get all parts for
the Bricklin Guages.  The turn around time was really fast(8 days). I
live in Missouri so 6 of those days the speedo was in shipping to and
from California.  They have a special on right now on VDO Mechanical
Speedos service for $55.00.  They told me that they could service all of
the gauges and also have custom bezels (gold and chrome) if anyone
wanted to customize their Brick.
My speedometer looks and works like new. I'm very satisfied with their
work. Their phone # is 310-838-7349, email speedometerplus.com

Hope this helps someone

Todd Rapp
1896